Saturday, September 26, 2015

Hello Loves !! 😍😘

    I am so excited to expand my love for beauty ! For years I have followed other beauty bloggers, watched countless YouTube tutorials, and bought every product in the tutorial to recreate the look myself. Now that my makeup collection has grown, I feel that it is my time to share my reviews, swatches, tips and tricks, and tutorials. I have learned so much over the past 7 years through my experience with makeup and fashion. I have never been more excited to share what I love !

    I want you all to know that we are in this together. I want to inspire others just like I was. Therefore, I would love to have a close relationship with all viewers ! If there is a certain product you are curious about, or a certain look you would like to see, please let me know !

I can be contacted through:
Email: mariah_gaston@yahoo.com
Twitter: @bglamfashion
Instagram: @bglamfashion

Xoxo
Mariah 💋

No comments:

Post a Comment