Monday, November 9, 2015

Ring Light Unboxing & First Impression !! AW Pro 19" Dimmable Ring Light...





After countless nights researching affordable ring lights, I decided to invest in the AW Pro 19" Dimmable Ring Light that I purchased from Amazon. I bought this light for only $104.95, which is an amazing deal considering that the Diva Ring Lights can cost around $300. I received my package in 2 short days, and although the box lacked a "fragile" sign, the package was protected through paper and double boxing. The bag that the ring light comes in also provides extra padding to protect the ring light. This company places cardboard around the ring light so that if the bulb came loose from the brackets, it would not be able to move all around.



Another major selling point for this company and this specific ring light is that for the affordable price, you receive a ring light that is dimmable, a carrying case for it, as well as a diffuser. Many ring lights come with a cloth diffuser, but this company provides plastic pieces in a set of 4 that easily clip on the ring light. I found that these diffusers helped to disperse the light, which gave a softer look overall.



The original light stand that I bought was the Ravelli 10 ft. light stand. I bought this one because it was heavy duty, and I wanted a stand that would support the weight of the ring light. After the money invested in the light, I figured why not invest in a stand that would support the weight. However, this stand was way too tall. I loved the product, but due to the height, I could not adjust it low enough to sit in a chair and have my face in the center of the ring light. I decided to return the stand, and instead purchased a shorter light stand on Amazon.



I am still awaiting the arrival of this stand, but I will make a new video later to discuss my full lighting and filming setup in which I will talk about the new light stand.



I am so excited to be able to film at night now, and plan to invest in some soft boxes to light up the background as well. I highly recommend this company and this ring light! For such an affordable price, the light is stunning! Stay tuned for new and improved videos with this amazing light!



-Xoxo

Mariah



Here are the links to the products that I bought:



Ring Light: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YUCRTN0?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s01



10 ft. Light Stand: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003TM600U?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00



New Light Stand: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FG26PAQ?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

No comments:

Post a Comment