Tuesday, May 17, 2016

The BEST Self Tanners | My Self Tanning Experience & Routine



Don't forget to watch in 1080p and subscribe dolls !!

First I want to say that none of the mentioned products or companies were sponsored. When I decided to start self tanning I looked up countless videos of different options to help me decide, so I wanted to provide a helpful video for other girls like me that are in the same situation ! I bought each of these products with my own money and felt very happy with the results from the purple Victoria's Secret Self Tanning Lotion and the Loving Tan 2 Hour Express in Dark !! These two are my favorites, and I can't wait to compare them this summer to determine my top contender !



The best self tanning tips that I have learned:

-Exfoliate

-Moisturize (Especially wrists, hands, elbows, armpits, knees, ankles, and feet)

-Use circular motions

-Try not to bend your arms too much until the tanner is somewhat dry to prevent creasing

-Apply when you have time to lay around in loose clothing to avoid damaging any nice items

-Wash the tanner off once you are satisfied with the color

-Try to avoid exfoliating the tan off until you want to start fresh again

-Pat dry after showering



-Xoxo

Mariah



____________________________________________________________________



P R O D U C T S    M E N T I O N E D

L'Oreal Sublime Bronze

Jergens Natural Glow

Victoria's Secret Bronze Spray

Victoria's Secret Self Tanning Lotion

Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs in Tan Glow

Loving Tan 2 Hour Express in Dark



____________________________________________________________________



F O L L O W    M E

Instagram: www.instagram.com/bglamfashion

Twitter: www.twitter.com/bglamfashion

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/beauty-glam-fashion

Tumblr: www.tumblr.com/beauty-glam-fashion

Blogger: www.beauty-glam-fashion.blogspot.com

Business Inquiries: Email- mariah_gaston@yahoo.com



____________________________________________________________________



M U S I C

Title: Wings

Artist: Nicolai Heidlas

No comments:

Post a Comment