Monday, June 6, 2016

Top 10 Drugstore Makeup Products

\

First I want to apologize for not being able to upload last week !!

I have been in the process of moving, and although I loveeee my new place, I felt awful about not having the time to sit down and edit a video to upload. Thank you for those of you who are still subscribed and watching for a video  !

P.s. Keep your eyes open for a giveaway soon !

I'VE HIT 500 SUBBIES !!!!!!

Thank you so very much for every like, every view, every inspiring comment. I am so happy to be able to make videos to help and encourage others the way that I was. Love you guys so much !

-Xoxo

Mariah



____________________________________________________________________



F O L L O W   M E

Instagram: www.instagram.com/bglamfashion

Twitter: www.twitter.com/bglamfashion

Facebook: www.facebook.com/beauty-glam-fashion

Tumblr: www.tumblr.com/beauty-glam-fashion

Blogger: www.beauty-glam-fashion.blogspot.com

Business Inquiries: Email- mariah_gaston@yahoo.com



____________________________________________________________________



P R O D U C T S    M E N T I O N E D

NYX Angel Veil Face Primer

NYX Invincible Foundation

Wet & Wild Contour Palette

NYX High Definition Blush in Taupe

Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso

Maybelline Master Fix Setting & Perfecting Loose Powder

Ardell Demi Wispies Lashes

Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Liner

Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in Eastend Snob

Revlon Matte Lipstick in Pink Pout



____________________________________________________________________



M U S I C

Title: Golden Ocean

Artist: Nicolai Heidlas

No comments:

Post a Comment