Monday, November 14, 2016

BEST LIGHTING for Beauty YouTube Videos


Heyy loves !! I have been having so much fun filming these YouTube 101 videos for you ! I hope you enjoy learning about the best lighting for YouTube videos ! I feel that I was always searching for the best makeup lighting but learned little by little over time. Therefore, I wanted to share with you the tips and tricks that I have learned to help improve my YouTube videos and to create the best lighting for beauty videos. You by NO MEANS have to have artificial lights to get a good, crisp picture ! You can achieve that with natural daylight by filming in front of a window. However, I wanted to go through all of the different ways that I have used lighting. Personally, I used to stress wayyy too much about what the daylight would bring me through my window so I opted for artificial lights. Some call them studio lights but I feel that they have been my saving grace ! Now I know that I can film any time of day regardless of if it is cloudy outside or not. That is the perk of having artificial lights for filming ;) I hope you enjoy this video !

No comments:

Post a Comment