Wednesday, July 13, 2016

THE POWER OF HIGHLIGHTERS | Lorac Illuminating Highlighter Review



Don't forget to watch in 1080p and subscribe loves !!

This video has two topics.

1.) I wanted to explain to some of my viewers like me who just don't understand the purpose and effects of highlighters what they can do and how different a makeup look can turn out when using them. This is the reason I talk about the purpose of highlighters, and show the difference between a fully put together makeup look with and without a highlighter on. I know that a lot of my viewers already know this, but I wanted to help those that do not, because I wish someone had helped by showing me sooner. xoxo

2.) I am reviewing the Lorac Light Source Illuminating Highlighter. This highlighter does not receive anywhere near the hype that it deserves ! I purchased the shade Daylight, and now I want them all ! It is soooo creamy and pigmented, and just look at those cheekbones !!

http://www.loraccosmetics.com/make-up...



I appreciate every one of you out there watching, so thank you so much for your love and support !! Let me know what you would like to see next in the comments below !

-Xoxo

Mariah



____________________________________________________________________



F O L L O W    M E

Instagram: www.instagram.com/bglamfashion

Twitter: www.twitter.com/bglamfashion

Facebook: www.facebook.com/beautyglamfashion

Tumblr: www.tumblr.com/beauty-glam-fashion

Blogger: www.beauty-glam-fashion.blogspot.com

Business Inquiries: Email me at- mariah_gaston@yahoo.com



____________________________________________________________________



M U S I C

Title: Pacific Sun

Artist: Nicoali Heidlas

No comments:

Post a Comment