Friday, July 29, 2016

Tarte Exposed Amazonian Clay Highlighter Review and First Impression



Don't forget to subscribe and watch in 1080p !!

HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THIS HIGHLIGHTER YET ?? I have been seeing this little baby all over the internet and wanted to try it myself. This video is a review, first impression, and demo of the new tarte exposed amazonian clay highlighter. This is a single highlighter (not the palette), and is packaged very similar to the tarte amazonian clay blushes. Because the tarte exposed highlighter was so hyped up, I wanted to test it out myself. Watch my video to see me apply the highlighter and talk about my thoughts on this product. Is it worth the hype? Or is it too hyped up? Thank you so much for watching and supporting me and my channel !!

-Xoxo

Mariah



____________________________________________________________________



F O L L O W    M E

Instagram: www.instagram.com/bglamfashion

Twitter: www.twitter.com/bglamfashion

Facebook: www.facebook.com/beautyglamfashion

Tumblr: www.tumblr.com/beauty-glam-fashion

Blogger: www.beauty-glam-fashion.blogspot.com

Business Inquiries: Email - mariah_gaston@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment