Sunday, August 7, 2016

Organize My Makeup With Me !!



My makeup collection was beginning to get disorganized and cluttered, so I wanted to reorganize my makeup. I searched for numerous different storage and organization systems and containers, and decided to finally handle my random storage system. I figured it would be fun to film the process as I organized my makeup so that you all could not only see the before and after pictures of my organized makeup, but so that you could see the process and how exactly I went about switching things around to organize all of my makeup in my vanity. Watch in 1080p and don't forget to subscribe as you organize my makeup with me !

-Xoxo

Mariah



____________________________________________________________________



F O L L O W   M E

Instagram: www.instagram.com/bglamfashion

Twitter: www.twitter.com/bglamfashion

Facebook: www.facebook.com/beautyglamfashion

Tumblr: www.tumblr.com/beauty-glam-fashion

Blogger: www.beauty-glam-fashion.blogspot.com

Business Inquiries: Email me at- mariah_gaston@yahoo.com



____________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment