Thursday, August 18, 2016

NEW Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation Review and First Impression



Don't forget to subscribe and watch in 1080p !!

I hope you guys are as excited as I am about Urban Decays' NEW All Nighter Liquid Foundation !! As soon as I saw the picture on their Instagram page, I couldn't wait for the release. I finally got my hands on it but then ran into a busy schedule and had to let it sit there without digging my hands into it. This is a review on the urban decay all nighter foundation but I also did a first impression within the video to show you my initial thoughts. I figured with all of the mixed reviews, I would provide my own urban decay all nighter liquid foundation review to tell you if it is worth the hype. I hope you all have been enjoying this series of videos !! I certainly have (: If there are any other products you would like for me to do a "Worth the Hype" video on, please let me know in the comments below !! Thank you so so so much for watching loves !!

-Xoxo

Mariah



____________________________________________________________________



F O L L O W    M E

Instagram: www.instagram.com/bglamfashion

Twitter: www.twitter.com/bglamfashion

Facebook: www.facebook.com/beautyglamfashion

Tumblr: www.tumblr.com/beauty-glam-fashion

Blogger: www.beauty-glam-fashion.blogspot.com

Business Inquiries: Email me at- mariah_gaston@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment