Monday, September 26, 2016

Fall Home Decor Haul | At Home, Target, and Big Lots



I really enjoyed this type of video !! If you would like to see more seasonal/color schemed home decor videos, please let me know !! If you enjoyed this fall home decor haul video, be sure to keep an eye out for my upcoming winter home decor haul video !! In this fall decor haul I purchased items from At Home, Big Lots, and Target ! All three stores have such good deals and adorable items ! The holidays are such a fun time to celebrate and having fun decorations really turns a house into a home. If you liked this video, please give it a thumbs up and don't forget to subscribe to my channel for more makeup, fashion, and lifestyle videos !! I love you guys so much !

-Xoxo

Mariah



____________________________________________________________________



F O L L O W    M E

Instagram: www.instagram.com/bglamfashion

Twitter: www.twitter.com/bglamfashion

Facebook: www.facebook.com/beautyglamfashion

Tumblr: www.tumblr.com/beauty-glam-fashion

Blogger: www.beauty-glam-fashion.blogspot.com

Business Inquiries: Email me at- mariah_gaston@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment