Sunday, October 2, 2016

Makeup HAUL !! (Mostly Drugstore)



Soooo many new makeup products at the drugstore that I couldn't contain my excitement ! I had so much fun in this video and I am glad that more and more of my goofy side is coming out. Enjoy many new drugstore makeup products as I show you what I recently purchased in my makeup haul ! Be sure to give it a thumbs up if you enjoyed the video and to subscribe so that you don't miss any of my future videos !

-Xoxo

Mariah



____________________________________________________________________



F O L L O W   M E

Instagram: www.instagram.com/bglamfashion

Twitter: www.twitter.com/bglamfashion

Facebook: www.facebook.com/beautyglamfashion

Tumblr: www.tumblr.com/beauty-glam-fashion

Blogger: www.beauty-glam-fashion.blogspot.com

Business Inquiries: Email me at- mariah_gaston@yahoo.com



____________________________________________________________________



P R O D U C T S   M E N T I O N E D



Tarte Shape Tape Concealer (Light)

Rimmel Kate Sculpting Palette (Coral Glow & Golden Sands)

Essence Make Me Brow (Browny  Brows)

Maybelline Micro Pencil (Deep Brown)

Benefit ka-BROW (5- Deep)

NYC Lovatics by Demi Eyeshadow Palette (Natural)

Milani Everyday Eyes Eyeshadow Collection (Plum Basics)

Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips (Nude Eyes)

E.l.f. Blending Brush

Wet N Wild Large Eyeshadow Brush

Revlon Crease Shadow Brush

Sinful Colors Nail Polish (Easy Going)

Sinful Colors Nail Polish (Let's Talk)

Sinful Colors Nail Polish (Endless Blue)

Pure Ice Nail Polish (Spitfire)

Pure Ice Nail Polish (First Love)

Revlon Nail Polish (Holographic Pearl)

No comments:

Post a Comment