Sunday, October 16, 2016

Curlformers Spiral Curls Review and Demo



Heyy Loves !!

I hope that you enjoy this demo and review of the Curlformers Spiral Kit !! I borrowed my sister's set so these were not sent to me and is not a sponsored video. All of my thoughts and opinions are my own. Curlformers are easy to use and a heatless way to get spiral curls. Save your hair the damage as long as you can tolerate laying on the curlers. I struggled trying to sleep with them in, but the longer you leave them in the better curl you are likely to get. I decided that these will be helpful to cut my hair routine in half by leaving my extensions in these curlformers spiral curls and taking them out when I want to use them. There are three curl shapes that you can purchase (Corkscrew, Spiral, and Barrel) I hope you all enjoy my curlformers spiral curls review and demo !

-Xoxo

Mariah



Get your Curlformers here:

https://www.curlformers.com/



____________________________________________________________________



F O L L O W   M E

Instagram: www.instagram.com/bglamfashion

Twitter: www.twitter.com/bglamfashion

Facebook: www.facebook.com/beautyglamfashion

Tumblr: www.tumblr.com/beauty-glam-fashion

Blogger: www.beauty-glam-fashion.blogspot.com

Business Inquiries: Email me at- mariah_gaston@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment