Saturday, October 8, 2016

Full Face of First Impressions Tutorial | Double Winged Makeup Tutorial



Heyy loves !! I had so much fun filming this full face of first impressions for you all today with a bunch of new makeup from my recent makeup haul !! In this video I use brand new drugstore makeup as well as a few high end makeup products as well ! There were many amazing finds in this tutorial and a dud or two, but I enjoyed filming this gold wing tutorial for you all !! I feel like the smokey eye paired with the gold glitter wig made for such a dynamic duo !! If you enjoyed this video please give it a thumbs up and make sure to subscribe to my channel for future content ! P.s. Did you know that you do not have to make YouTube videos in order to subscribe ?? All you have to do is sign into YouTube with your pre-existing email and password for that email to then subscribe under your own account ! Easy as that !! I had quite a few people telling me that they couldn't subscribe because they didn't have a YouTube, so I figured that would be worth mentioning. Thank you so much for your love and support !!

-Xoxo

Mariah



____________________________________________________________________



F O L L O W   M E

Instagram: www.instagram.com/bglamfashion

Twitter: www.twitter.com/bglamfashion

Facebook: www.facebook.com/beautyglamfashion

Blogger: www.beauty-glam-fashion.blogspot.com

Tumblr: www.tumblr.com/beauty-glam-fashion

Business Inquiries: Email me at- mariah_gaston@yahoo.com



____________________________________________________________________



P R O D U C T S    M E N T I O N E D

NYX Pore Filler Primer

Milani Conceal and Perfect 2 in 1 Foundation (Medium Beige)

Tarte Shape Tape Concealer (Light)

NYX HD Finishing Powder (Banana)

Rimmel Kate Sculpting Palette (Coral Glow & Golden Sands)

Benefit ka-BROW (05- Deep)

Milani Everyday Eyes Eyeshadow Collection (Plum Basics)

Benefit Stay Don't Stray (Light/Medium)

E.l.f. Blending Brush

Revlon Crease Shadow Brush

Wet N Wild Large Eyeshadow Brush

NYX Liquid Crystal Liner (Dramatic Sparkle)

Covergirl SuperSizer Fibers

Anastasia Beverly Hills Lipgloss (Dainty)

No comments:

Post a Comment