Thursday, December 22, 2016

NEW NYX TOTAL CONTROL DROP FOUNDATION First Impression and Review


Heyy loves !! I am so excited to film this video for you because I found the NYX Total Control Drop Foundation at Ulta the other day and I had never even heard of it !! This is always exciting because it means that it is not already hyped up and that there would be an opportunity to tell you all about the NYX Total Control Drop Foundation before a million others on YouTube ;) I really hope you enjoy this first impression and review of the new NYX Total Control Foundation !! This foundation has a matte finish and is very long lasting ! I found that it performed BETTER than the Younique Mineral Touch Liquid Foundation and also provided a more smooth appearance and fuller coverage ! When using flash photography the foundation performed flawlessly ! If you have any other questions, please leave me a comment below !
Xoxo
Mariah

Younique Mineral Touch Liquid Foundation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrfeYxe17Js&t=38s
____________________________________________________________________

F O L L O W M E
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bglamfashion
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bglamfashion
Facebook: www.facebook.com/beautyglamfashion
Tumblr: www.tumblr.com/beauty-glam-fashion
Blogger: www.beauty-glam-fashion.blogspot.com
Business Inquiries: Email me at- mariah_gaston@yahoo.com

____________________________________________________________________

M U S I C

Artist: Nicolai Heidlas
Song: Cosmo World

No comments:

Post a Comment