Monday, December 19, 2016

WINTER DECOR Haul !!


Ugh ! Sorry for talking so fast loves I definitely gotta slow it down a bit ahaha ! Anywho... I was so excited to show you all of the gorgeous winter decor items that I purchased in this winter decor haul ! There are so many elegant but affordable winter decorations in this video from numerous stores. I filmed the video mid-November because I just couldn't wait to start decorating but I hope that this gives you some inspo to decorate your own home with some pretty white and silver winter decor !!
Xoxo
Mariah

____________________________________________________________________

F O L L O W M E
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bglamfashion
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bglamfashion
Facebook: www.facebook.com/beautyglamfashion
Tumblr: www.tumblr.com/beauty-glam-fashion
Blogger: www.beauty-glam-fashion.blogspot.com
Business Inquiries: Email me at- mariah_gaston@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment