Sunday, January 29, 2017

FULL Kylie Jenner LIPS WITHOUT lip injections !? Full Lips Review & Firs...



Have you ever wanted the gorgeous look of full lips, but were too afraid of lip injections and surgery ?? I always felt the same, but with this $20 lip enhancer I was able to get full kylie jenner lips without lip injections !! The product is called Full Lips lip enhancer, and it works by creating a suction on your lips to promote blood flow to the lips, therefore causing them to swell up a bit. The results leave you with big, full, juicy lips without needing surgery. I personally am so afraid of surgery so lip injections were never an option that I would consider. However, I was so jealous of the kylie jenner results that everyone was getting with lip injections. Now with this product, you can try out the look on yourself and the good news is that it only lasts a few hours so no worries if the look isn't for you. This is a temporary solution, but it is such a simple way to fake full kylie jenner lips without surgery. I hope you enjoy the video !! Also, I just want everyone to know that I do not NEED this to be satisfied with my lips but I LOVE having the option to achieve the full lip look when I want them. Full lips are not a look that everyone prefers, and that's okay! But my thinking is that whatever makes you feel confident, you do it !! So if you don't agree with me plumping my lips, I totally understand ! Just remember that we all are different and all deserve to feel good about ourselves no matter what that may look like !

Xoxo

Mariah



Get yours from the Fullips website: https://www.fullips.com/



Get yours from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Fullips-Lip-Plumping-Enhancer-Large/dp/B00GWBR4ZU/ref=sr_1_2_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1485748904&sr=1-2&keywords=large+round+oval

____________________________________________________________________



 F O L L O W    M E

Instagram: www.instagram.com/bglamfashion

Twitter: www.twitter.com/bglamfashion

Facebook: www.facebook.com/beautyglamfashion

Tumblr: www.tumblr.com/beauty-glam-fashion

Blogger: www.beauty-glam-fashion.blogspot.com

Business Inquiries: Email me at- beautyglamfashion@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment