Monday, February 6, 2017

Zala Tape In Hair Extensions Before: After and Review | Clip in vs Tape...



Heyy Loves ! Don't forget to subscribe and watch in 1080p !

I hope you enjoy this review and before/after demo of the zala tape in hair extensions !! I wanted to show you this review and comparison to show you the pros and cons between the zala tape in and zala clip in extensions. Now that I have owned both I wanted to weigh the pros and cons for you all! I have been wearing the zala hair extensions for about  2-3 years now, and I LOVE this brand and the quality of their hair !! The thickness from top to bottom is perfect and the multi dimensional color makes their extensions blend flawlessly with your hair ! I have been loving the luxury of tape in extensions and not having to worry about applying my extensions every day. There are many more steps involved when taking care of tape in extensions such as using sulfate free shampoo, keeping oils and heat away from the tapes, and sleeping with the hair in a braid and on a silk pillow. The better you care for your zala tape in hair extensions, the longer they will last ! These tape in extensions can last anywhere from 9-12 months depending on how well you care for them, so these steps are crucial !! I hope you all enjoy this video where I compare clip in extensions versus tape in hair extensions and show you a before and after of my 20 inch zala tape in hair extensions !! (P.s. We only ended up using about 60 pieces of the 80 I ordered because we didn't want any to show)

Xoxo

Mariah



____________________________________________________________________



Z A L A   H A I R   E X T E N S I O N S

http://www.zalacliphairextensions.com.au/



____________________________________________________________________



F O L L O W    M E

Instagram: www.instagram.com/bglamfashion

Twitter: www.twitter.com/bglamfashion

Facebook: www.facebook.com/beautyglamfashion

Tumblr: www.tumblr.com/beauty-glam-fashion

Blogger: www.beauty-glam-fashion.blogspot.com

Business Inquiries: Email me at- beautyglamfashion@yahoo.com



____________________________________________________________________



M U S I C    C R E D S

[Love Trap] Phaura - Natoma

Heroboard - No Copyright Music



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY5qK6evE5g&index=10&list=PLqZ--xGub6rvApD1b-F42eqW13ZzngovU

No comments:

Post a Comment