Tuesday, March 8, 2016

New Maybelline Master Precise Skinny Gel Pencil Eyeliner Review and Firs...



Please subscribe and watch in 1080p for high definition !!

This time I decided to leave the goofy stuff/bloopers in and put them at the end for those that would like to see that side of me more often ♥ As soon as I saw the commercial for a pencil eyeliner with gel-like formula, skinny, and always sharp, I knew this was something that belonged in my makeup vanity. I am so glad that I found it because it is easily one of the easiest, smoothest pencil eyeliners I have ever used. It is great for me when I'm running behind in the morning (most mornings) and need a quick eye routine. I hope that you all enjoyed this video !! Let me know what else you would like to see (:

-Xoxo

Mariah ♥



__________________________________________________________________



♥ F O L L O W   M E ♥

Instagram: www.instagram.com/bglamfashion

Twitter: www.twitter.com/bglamfashion

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/beauty-glam-fashion

Tumblr: www.tumbr.com/beauty-glam-fashion

Blogger: www.beauty-glam-fashion.blogspot.com

Business Inquiries Email: mariah_gaston@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment