Monday, March 21, 2016

Video Creator Kit | Canon Rebel T6i Unboxing



Remember to watch in 1080p and subscribe dolls !!

Sooooo excited to have new filming setup equipment ! I finally decided to go for a new camera and went with the Canon Rebel T6i. After many many manyyy hours of research, I decided to go with the Video Creator Kit due to the included Rode Video Mic Go along with many other extra accessories. I purchased my kit through Adorama on Amazon for $800. For the same price, Best Buy and Canon sell the Video Creator Kit, but without a lot of the extra stuff. This is a great deal, and I cannot wait to play around with this ! I am totally new to this professional style camera, so if you have ANY helpful tips and tricks, please help a sista out ;)

And of course, THANK YOU FOR WATCHINGGG !!!

-Xoxo

Mariah ♥



My Video Creator Kit:

__________________________________________________________________



♥ F O L L O W   M E ♥

Instagram: www.instagram.com/bglamfashion

Twitter: www.twitter.com/bglamfashion

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/beauty-glam-fashion

Tumblr: www.tumblr.com/beauty-glam-fashion

Blogger: www.beauty-glam-fashion.blogspot.com

Business Inquiries: Please email mariah_gaston@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment