Sunday, March 13, 2016

Younique Mineral Touch Liquid Foundation First Impression and Review



Don't forget to watch in 1080p and subscribe dolls !!

In this video I was able to show you all my first impression of the Younique Mineral Touch Liquid Foundation. This is the foundation that I am sure most of you have seen the viral videos on Facebook of people putting black and red sharpie on their faces and this foundation covering them right up. With a recent breakout, I wanted to put the foundation to the test and see how well it truly worked. I placed primer, the liquid foundation in Velour, and the Younique Mineral Touch Pressed Powder on my left side of my face. I placed only the liquid foundation on the right side. I then wore this throughout the day as I ran errands to show you all how well each side could hold up. This gave me the opportunity to review the foundation and compare wearing the liquid alone vs. putting primer and powder on as well. I also use this review to compare the Younique Mineral Touch Liquid Foundation versus the Younique Mineral Touch Pressed Powder. I hope that you found this helpful ! Please do not hesitate to leave any questions that you may still have in the comments below !

-Xoxo

Mariah ♥



__________________________________________________________________



♥ F O L L O W   M E ♥

Instagram: www.instagram.com/bglamfashion

Twitter: www.twitter.com/bglamfashion

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/beauty-glam-fashion

Tumblr: www.tumblr.com/beauty-glam-fashion

Blogger: www.beauty-glam-fashion.blogspot.com

Business Inquiries: Email me- mariah_gaston@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment