Saturday, January 2, 2016

Best Beauty Products 2015 !!



In this video, I go through my top 15 makeup and beauty products from 2015 ! Some of these products are new releases to 2015, and some products are ones that I discovered in 2015, so they were new to me ♥ I truly am excited to begin a new year and grow within my channel ! Thank you so much for watching and supporting me here by liking and subscribing !!! It truly means so much to me !

-Xoxo

Mariah ♥



Watch my Too Faced Born This Way Foundation review and demo here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd3aZHvkwI4

__________________________________________________________________



♥ F O L L O W   M E ♥

Instagram: www.instagram.com/bglamfashion

Twitter: www.twitter.com/bglamfashion

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/Beauty-Glam-Fashion

Blogger: www.beauty-glam-fashion.blogspot.com

Business Inquiries: Email me at

mariah_gaston@yahoo.com



__________________________________________________________________



♥ P R O D U C T S   M E N T I O N E D ♥

Ulta Matte Primer

Too Faced Born This Way Foundation (Warm Nude)

Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer (Fair)

Real Techniques Setting Brush

Elf Contour Brush

Benefit Real Cheeky Party Palette

Milani Baked Blush (Fantastico Mauve)

Becca Pressed Powder Highlight (Opal)

Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder

Mac Prep & Prime Fix +

Rimmel London Exaggerate Full Color Lip Liner (Eastend Snob)

Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick (Lovesick & Mother)

Ardell Double Up Lashes (Double Wispies)

Morphe 35O Palette

Anastasia Beverly Hills Self Made Palette

No comments:

Post a Comment