Sunday, January 10, 2016

LimoStudio 1600 Watt Softbox Lighting Kit Unboxing, Tutorial, and Review





Heyy Loves !! ♥

I recently purchased the LimoStudio 1600 Watt Softbox Lighting Kit from Amazon. In this video, I unbox the kit, show how to put it together, and give my review and thoughts on this product. I purchased my kit for $85.00 US, and it comes with two light stands, two light bulb holders that each have four sockets for the light bulbs. These sockets are controlled by two switches on the back. One switch controls two of the light bulbs, and the other switch controls the other two light bulbs. The kit also comes with eight Digital Full Spectrum light bulbs. They are 45W, and the description says that the light bulbs are 6500K, but the light bulbs say 5500K on them. There are two reflectors in the kit to fit around the light bulb holders, and a soft box cloth and a diffuser cloth to create a more soft light. Lastly, the case comes with a carrying case. However, this case has no padding at all, so I am not sure how protective it would be to use when transporting your lighting kit.

Overall, I am very pleased with my purchase! Everything works well, and the price is such a great deal. I wish that the bulbs were 6500K like the description stated, but other than that, I am completely happy with this purchase!! Check out my video review from YouTube above !

You can purchase this kit at:
http://www.amazon.com/LimoStudio-Lighting-16x24-Inches-Softboxes-AGG847/dp/B008B8ITF6

Thank you for your continued love and support !!
-Xoxo

Mariah ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment