Monday, January 25, 2016

Boyfriend Does My Makeup Tag !! ♥





Don't forget to watch in 1080p and Sub Dolls !

Thank you for watching loves !! ♥

I finally convinced Zac to get in front of the camera and do my makeup ! Let me just say, that this was not easy ! I am so glad that he did because it was so hilarious and fun to do together ! Show him some love and give this video a thumbs up !! ;D

Let me know what you would like to see next !!

-Xoxo

Mariah ♥



__________________________________________________________________



♥ F O L L O W   M E ♥

Instagram: www.instagram.com/bglamfashion

Twitter: www.twitter.com/bglamfashion

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/Beauty-Glam-Fashion

Blogger: www.beauty-glam-fashion.blogspot.com

Tumblr: Beauty-Glam-Fashion

Business Inquiries: Email me at

mariah_gaston@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment