Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Younique Mineral Touch Pressed Powder Foundation First Impression and Re...





Heyy Loves !! ♥

I want to start by letting you know that this is my 100% honest and unbiased first impression and review on the Younique Mineral Touch Pressed Powder Foundation. I was not asked to talk about this product, nor was I sponsored/paid to talk about this product. Since this foundation is so hyped about, I wanted to try it for myself and let you guys truly know if it is worth the hype. A lot of the reviews on this foundation are filmed by Younique representatives, so I know it can be scary to trust the information. However, you can  trust that I have given you my own opinion and thoughts on this foundation as a paying customer ! ♥ Yes, my cousin sells makeup for the company, but she did not ask me to get this product or to talk to you all about it. I honestly have seen so many raves about it that I HAD TO have this for myself and see if it really is everything that it is claimed to be. I can tell you all that what they say really is true, it's crazy! This is the very first powder foundation that I have ever used that I am comfortable wearing alone, without liquid foundation. It truly provides that much coverage and looks like your skin was photoshopped !! I hope that my video was able to help you in feeling more confident about your purchase, and I hope that it helped you !!

- X O X O

M A R I A H ♥



I bought the Pressed Powder Foundation in the color Taffeta



Kelsey's Online Catalog: www.youniqueproducts.com/kelseyreifenberger

No comments:

Post a Comment